Indice del forum

PcRoom

Discussioni sul web, hosting, grafica, web design, programmazione, OS, svaghi e tanto altro ancora.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Carl F. Bucherer MANERO PowerReserve 00.10912.08.53.01
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
fakewatchesuk

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.chronosale.co

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 17, 08:55:44    Oggetto:  Carl F. Bucherer MANERO PowerReserve 00.10912.08.53.01
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Tourbillon Minimal Edition Review Replica Watch Bargain price 00. 10918. 03. 93. 01

Hand-wound
Caliber CFB T1001
Diameter 33 millimeters
Depth 6. 2 milimetre
35 jewels
Power reserve 80 h
Tourbillon
Power reserve
a day indication
Date
Hour
Second
18 K rose gold
Domed sapphire crystal with anti- reflective coating on both attributes
Caseback with sapphire ravenscroft
Water-resistant to 30 meters (3 atm)
Diameter forty one. 8 mm
Height 16. 58 mm
Louisiana crocodile leather
Hand-stitched
18 Nited kingdom rose gold pin lock flip-style clasp

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon

This year is usually 125 years since the Deluxe jeweller Carl Friedrich Bucherer opened the first watch along with jewellery shop in Lucerne and launched an Art Decoration style ladies watch series. Since Carl Friedrich Bucherer became one of the first watches to spotlight watches, this was a revolutionary improvement and it was still an creativity at the time.

For men’s wristwatches, there was an urgent dependence on complex functions in the nineteen thirties. They introduced a type with a time-jumping display. This timepiece was indicated by a drive called "Rolex Prince Chemical. Bucherer". Another important

Indeed, over time, Carl F. Bucherer has built watches, from chronometer-certified timepieces, chronographs and diving wrist watches to more complex watches (such as perpetual calendars), to be able to important modern developments, like 2008 The creation in the CFB A1000 manufacturing movements proves the brand's impressive strength. However , this new unit Manero Tourbillon Limited Release will be introduced into the recognized Manero series and will get to be the brand's first Toubillon and may commemorate its 125th house warming.

By the way, Carl F. Bucherer is part of the larger Bucherer series, including major Switzerland watch retailers. It was certainly not until 2001 that the call of the watch produced typically the "Carl F. Bucherer". The present day brand'Carl F. Bucherer' introduced the well-received Patravi set in 2001, thus setting up its position. Since then, they have continuing to develop research and generation centers to design and build in-house movements in Europe. Ste-Croix.

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon - Call
Carl F. Bucherer's watch manufacture added many other complications on the new model in addition to the tourbillon, but although the dial is included with functions, the design of the face still maintains clarity and is as a result easy to read.

The tourbillon is found at the opening at some o'clock on the dial, which can be an understandable central perception and can be used as a used. As an alternative to the more common time dial, the outer 31-day watch dial uses a pointer in the centre to indicate the date, around the dial. You can easily browse the 31 marks, and the amounts on the scale change their particular directions again at a few o'clock and 9 o'clock to improve readability at a glance.

Typically the 24-hour system shows enough time on the sub-dial at 14 o'clock, and the semicircular level at 9 o'clock exhibits the movement’s rare 70-hour ultra-long power reserve. Wedge-shaped hour or so and minute hands together with wedge-shaped hour markers are usually typical of the Manero collection.

The bold tourbillon switch contrasts sharply with the a lot more refined appearance of the call, using a variety of complications in addition to tourbillon aperture CarlF. Often the designers at Bucherer aim for clarity, and the small spherical markers next to the list help improve readability, despite the not enough brilliance. Elegant fonts are sometimes also used to maintain clarity, which can typically be found on other Carl F. Bucherer watches.

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon - Movement and Movements
The 18k rose gold event has a diameter of forty-one. 8 mm and a fullness of 12. 52 millimeter, which is very suitable for method size, suitable for most men, which is water-resistant to 30 feets. The Manero tourbillon scenario is made of brown, hand-stitched Louisiana alligator leather, with a rose gold colored folding clasp, and the blue crystal glass surface is definitely coated with non-reflective substance, and as expected, there is also a part of sapphire glass The bottom protect can admire the CFB T1001 movement.

Carl F. Bucherer referred to the in-house manual CFB T1001 tourbillon movement which has a diameter of 33mm and also a height of only a few. 2mm, emphasizing “classic elegance”. It has a power reserve of 60 to 70 hours and comes with moment, 24-hour indicator (AM/PM indicator), date, tourbillon and reserve of power indicator.

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Tourbillon - Summary and Price
Considering that CFB recently released the Bucherer Patravi ScubaTec, a dance watch priced at $7, 000, it makes you aware of often the compromise of this brand sequence, with a timepiece with a simple Swiss ETA movement, with an internal movement The tourbillon and other high-end models.. The new Manero Tourbillon watch is actually a traditional classic style, along with a conservative luxury style, and is particularly of great significance into the case of the first tourbillon watch in history. Therefore , contemplating its 125th anniversary release "Character model", its match has been recognized.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 17, 08:55:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: